This year we have organized “World Cow Conference and Agri Expo 2019” on 29th November to 1st December’19 at Balewadi, Pune; which is about 3 hours’ drive from Mumbai.
The theme chosen for this conference is “Building the brand to promote our Indian Cow Uniqueness”
The World Cow Conference is being held with following key objectives –
- To promote industries, trade and commerce based on Indian Cow
- To create domestic and international market for cow based organic products
- To spread awareness on Indian Cow and its positive impact on environment
- To re-establish the rural development and rural transformation. It will pave ways to establishment of new industries, create thrust on employment and boost rural economy.
- To spread awareness on Indian cow breeds and development of latest technology in relation to Indian Cows
- To bring together all national and international entities and individuals who have contributed/are contributing towards Indian Cows by various means like researches, awareness campaigns, missions etc.